Do you need a website?
In a word – yes. Having a website is vital for all businesses these days. Here are some of the reasons why.
- Even if people hear about you via other means they will generally go online to check out more information about you from your website. They won’t take you seriously if you don’t have a website.
- If people are looking for the service or product that you provide you want to make sure that you are very visible in the Search engines when they do a search. Some of the key ways of achieving this are discussed in this article all about internet marketing. If you don’t have a presence on the internet and your competitors do, there’s no doubt that you will be losing customers.
- If you wish to, you can extend your sales from your local area to worldwide. And you can be doing this selling 24 hours a day for every day of the year.
Therefore it is vital to have a website, and to have a decent website, because the more unprofessional it looks, the more unprofessional you will come across as and people won’t be as keen to use you.
What sort of website should I get?
If you are a small or medium-sized business, you don’t need something amazingly complicated.
You just need something that looks reasonably good and which accomplishes the following things
- Explains what your product or service is all about
- Explains what experience you have of providing this
- Demonstrates why the customer should choose your company rather than another one
- Has contact details for the customer to contact you, by both email and phone
Why should you choose us?
1. Because we have created hundreds of websites and use the most popular platform – WordPress – to do them on.
2. Because apart from doing the structure of your website we can also do everything else that you will need to make it a success including:
- Graphics – we are design specialists and will make your site look as good as it can do, we’ll find great pictures, can create a header for your site, and even create a logo and a brand for you if you wish, and do any social media icons or headers that you need for a Facebook or Twitter page.
- We can even do offline graphic design work for you, such as business cards, leaflets, brochures, even magazines or newsletters. See some of our previous graphics work here.
- Words – we can write or edit all of the words on your pages to make your service or product as attractive as possible to your clients. Copywriting is very important for any site, you don’t want to it to read badly or it will come across as very unprofessional.
- Internet marketing – we can make you visible online with as much or as little SEO work as you like and can even do social media work for you.
Can I add new information to the website myself later?
Yes, we generally do our websites in WordPress, and these sites are easy to edit. We will give you full training and information on how to do this.
Click here to see some of the sites we have recently set-up.